Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Retired outfits that I like

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am just browsing through the retired items from Curt's website and looking at outfits that I think are cute.

    I really like the Go Anywhere Outfit except for the shoes. I don't think those shoes go well with the rest of the outfit.

    Another outfit that I like is the Flower Power outfit but I probably wouldn't buy it now from ebay. I prefer to dress my dolls in dresses. But if AG would bring it back, I might get it.

    The other outfits that I like are the Starry Night dress, the Jr. Bridesmaid dress and the Flower Garden outfit. I bought the Flower Garden outfit on ebay and my daughter and I love it. It's so cute. I also just got the Jr. Bridesmaid dress from ebay. I hope we like it too. I really like the Starry Night dress a lot but I am afraid to get it since black and velvet seem to stain the dolls at times. So eventhough I really like it, I probably won't get it.

    The Golden Holiday dress is one that I like a lot but I am not completely sure I would get it. It looks very cute and dressy but at the same time, it's gold. I am not into flashy metallic clothes so I am not sure that I would like it in person.

    What are the retired outfits that you guys like but never got or had to get through ebay?

    Lynet

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also would like the Flower Power outfit. I've already got the Denim Jumper outfit, as well as the accessories that are designed to coordinate with those two outfits and the Field Trip outfit. So I need to get both of those outfits still.

    I have the gold Christmas dress, and I absolutely adore it!

    Other retired outfits I've gotten through eBay or outside sellers
    include:

    Terrific Tubing Outfit
    Dogsled Outfit
    Ice Blue Outfit
    Petal Pink Outfit
    Urban Outfit
    Cargo Outfit
    Denim Jumper Outfit
    School Jumper Outfit
    Year 2000 Outfit (partial)
    Perfect Plaid Outfit
    Velour Sweatsuit Outfit
    Skateboarding Outfit
    Sporty School Outfit

    I have a few other retired outfits, but these are ones I bought when they were still available.

    Anne

  3. #3
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I like the flower garden and the periwinkle dresses! The denim shirt with the red flower skirt is a favorite of mine too!

    I look back through that and wish I had gotten the Radiant Rhinestones outfit too!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monika's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I absolutely love the gold xmas dress, it is simply beautiful - I think it looks best on Kailey - brings out her highlights so well. & It's not very 'shiney' more a gauzy look - plus it's nice & simple for my young DDs to put on & take off. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lynett,

    I felt the same way about the shoes from the go anywhere outfit!

    Some retired outfits that I got from ebay:

    Starry Night
    Ice Blue
    Golden Holiday
    Cargo
    Periwinkle Dress
    Flower Garden
    Sporty School
    Pop Star
    Halloween Cat Costume
    Rollerblade
    Basic Jeans I
    Basic Jeans II
    Purrple Varsity Jacket with Cap
    Gray Varsity Jacket with Hat
    All the Meet Outfits


    There are slew of others. I have a lot of the spring dresses.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the Flower power outfit from ebay for nota bad price as well as the filed trip out fit and the coordinating accessories. I am not sure if I should get the denim jumper set but I DD loves the flower power outfit.the only other retired AGT outfits that i would like are one of the holiday dresses. Not sure which one. I love the radiant rhinestone outfit but the prices are out of controlon ebay and i refuse to pay that much,

    DD likes to dress her doll in pants (like she wears) and jeans. SO, she LOVES any of the pant/jean sets.

    I am not going to go nuts with retired AGT outfits. I have ones which represent DD's child hood. we will continue to buy the current outfits as they represent her child hood and fashions of today.

    I hope that we get Nellie in August. I have begun collecting items for Nellie. Mainly some of the cuter Samantha outfits as Nellie's wardrobe is a bit sparce. I figure as sisters they would share clothing.

    Lara

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay! The hunt is on for the golden holiday outfit! Ebay here I come!! [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

    It will be mine, it will be mine... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lynet...you crack me up...LOL!!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck with the golden holiday outfit. I was able to get one for a pretty good price a month or two ago, and when it arrived, my jaw dropped. It is simply stunning. I generally don't like short dresses (guess I'm biased because of Felicity), but I love this one.

    - Becca

  10. #10
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am finding myself wanting retired outfits! I saw the golden holiday outfit in someone's album and it is stunning!! Seeing the albums really brings the true beauty of the dolls and outfits home! Good luck on your search!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •